We are happy to have Matt Matlock officially join the group for his PhD. Matt has worked in the group over the last three years, but now that he is entering the PhD portion of his MD/PhD program, he will be with us full time.
This week (December 4-5, 2012), I am honored to chair and present at the World Drug Repositioning Conference in Washington DC. This conference brings together several key industry groups to share insight into how they are discovering new uses for drugs in their pipelines. The second day of the conference, I will be presenting on technology developed … Continue Reading ››
It is a pleasure to welcome our first postdoc to the Laboratory. Jed did his PhD under Curt Breneman, one of the leaders in Chemical Informatics, at the Rensselaer Exploratory Center for Cheminformatics Research, and his work was supported by Eli Lilly. His PhD focused on predicting how molecules are metabolized by P450 enzymes and culminated with the … Continue Reading ››
- Jed Zaretzki
- Wee Kiang (starting in February 2013)
- Michael Browning (Musician)
- Matthew Matlock
- Brian Chen, PhD Student at Washington University (2011-2012, Programmer)
- Brad Calhoun, Software Programmer at Garmin (2010-2012, Programmer)
- Constantino Schillebeeckx, Photographer (2011-2012, Programmer)
- CJ Carey, PhD Student at University … Continue Reading ››
We are now actively recruiting PhD-level graduate students. We have two slots to fill in our lab, and would love to have any interested students rotate for a couple months.